When water isn't available, air cooled heat exchangers are a cost-effective and efficient cooling option.
Performing annual preventive maintenance on the mechanical components of a fin fan ensures the longevity of the equipment and optimal performance of the fin fan.
Cooling Towers LLC will inspect and service all of the mechanical equipment components which includes:
- Report of each mechanical component providing the current status of the components and highlighting any current or possible future issues.
- Inspection of the fan blades for damage, wear and pitting.
- Inspection of the torque on the fan blades connecting hardware.
- Set the fan blade pitch to draw optimum airflow, and also set the fan blade tracking to within the manufacturer's tolerances.
- Inspection of the fan hub for corrosion and loose hardware.
- Inspection of the gear reducers, including oil lines and vents, as well as the pinion and fan shaft for backlash and radial movement.
- Rotation of the shafts and check for abnormal noises or restrictions.
- Gear oil will be replaced with new EP Compound 220 gear oil.
- Inspection of the driveshaft's couplings for excess wear and damage.
- Check the grommets or shim packs for distortion.
- Align and record driveshaft settings at the motor and gear couplings.
- Check the motor shaft rotation for smooth operation or radial movement.
- Grease the motor bearings, and check all hold down bolts for proper torque.
Advantages of Fin Fan Cooling Towers
- No problem arising from thermal & chemical pollution of cooling fluids
- Flexibility for any plant location and plot plan arrangement(installation over other units)
- Reduction of maintenance costs
- Easy installation by bolted assembly
- Lower environmental impact than shell and tube heat exchangers thanks to the elimination of an auxiliary water supply.
contact our sales team!
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
We have a reputation of excellence, reliability and superior customer service. We would like to demonstrate to you that true quality workmanship is second nature to our crews and management team. We look forward to servicing your needs!
Join our mailing list for updates