ADDRESS COOLING TOWER ISSUES WITH REGULAR INSPECTIONS - BEFORE THEY BECOME DISASTERS
Cooling Towers LLC provides comprehensive and thorough inspections of wood, fiberglass, steel and concrete cooling towers. The strength of structural members in a cooling tower decreases with prolonged exposure to wet/dry atmospheres and treatment/process chemicals. If you are in doubt about the soundness of the structure of your cooling tower then a thorough inspection and a structural analysis may be needed. Cooling tower structures can be damaged by high wind, vibration, biological or chemical attack, seismic event or age. A professional cooling tower inspection ensures that any structural or mechanical difficulties are identified and addressed before they become structural or mechanical disasters.
Inspections Include :
•Safety – OSHA compliance
•Mechanical equipment longevity
DETERMINE YOUR COOLING TOWER INSPECTION GOALS
Will this inspection:
- Assess overall cooling tower condition?
- Identify needed repairs?
- Determine requirements for a new construction project?
- Help set current or future budget allocations?*
*Budget driven initiatives rarely deliver optimum results. The objective of an inspection and resulting repairs or upgrades should be to either restore the cooling tower back to its original condition when purchased or upgrade it to improve performance.
BE PREPARED FOR YOUR INSPECTION
- Communicate with key departments in your plant about the inspection and get their input.
- Address the concerns and interests of each department.
- Communicate all the complaints and concerns about the cooling tower to safety, production, maintenance, and operations management.
- Locate the historical documents related to the cooling tower such as documents received from the manufacturer, drawings, acceptance test reports, prior inspection reports, and documentation regarding previous repairs.
Schedule an Inspection Today!
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
We have a reputation of excellence, reliability and superior customer service. We would like to demonstrate to you that true quality workmanship is second nature to our crews and management team. We look forward to servicing your needs!
Join our mailing list for updates